Working at Althoff Catholic is a rewarding experience. We hope that you take a look at our openings and find something that calls to you. As an employee, you may be eligible for the following benefits (based on benefits eligibility):
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Core Life Insurance
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Reimbursement Plans
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employees and Qualified Dependents
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Aflac Pre-tax and Post-Tax Supplemental Coverage
- 430(b) and 403(b) Roth Retirement Plans with Employer Contributions
- Free tuition for dependents
We invite you to explore our current openings. Check our page periodically as openings change frequently.
Freshmen Volleyball Coach
Althoff Catholic High School is looking to fill our Girls' Freshmen Volleyball Coach position for the 2023-2024 season.
- Safety Oriented: Be trained in CPR/AED and First Aid or be willing to be trained
- Experienced: Previous volleyball coaching experience, preferably at the high school level and/or playing experience at the high school or collegiate level.
- Technically Competent: A solid knowledge of individual skills and rules of the game.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with players, parents, other coaching staff, and administration.
- Organization: Ability to manage rosters, uniform distribution and collection, line-ups and scorebook.
- Flexibility: Ability to attend late afternoon weekday/evening practices and some weekends.
Lump sum coaching salary paid at the end of the season.
Reach out to Kathy Wuller at (618) 235 1100 ext. 117 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to apply.
Full-Time Maintenance Position
Althoff Catholic is looking for a reliable, skilled maintenance worker to perform essential upkeep tasks throughout our School. In this position, you will be responsible for various activities such as maintenance and repairs to ensure that our facilities are both tidy and functional. Being reliable and self-motivated with an eye for detail is essential in this job, as the ideal candidate will have significant work experience and solid technical knowledge. You should have the manual dexterity and physical stamina necessary for this work.
Maintenance Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
● Perform minor fixes, such as repairing broken locks, damage to walls, etc.
● Install necessary appliances and equipment as needed
● Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
● Complete regular maintenance tasks, such as replacing light bulbs, and ceiling tiles and painting
● Inspect and troubleshoot various equipment and systems
● Test the functionality of the facility's safety systems
● Collaborate with a team of workers and other professionals during renovations and facility expansions
● Report to facilities or maintenance manager regarding issues resolved, those needing attention, and those currently in progress
Maintenance Worker Requirements and Qualifications:
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Proven experience as a maintenance worker or other similar position, preferably in a school setting
● Basic working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
● Experience working with tools, including hand and electrical tools
● Ability to read and utilize technical manuals and drawings
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● General passion for creative problem-solving
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. Applications can be picked up in the main office at 5401 West Main St., Belleville, IL 62226
The successful candidate will be academically talented, fluent in Spanish, be well-versed in American high school foreign language pedagogy, be knowledgeable and skilled in managing students in a U.S. classroom, able to differentiate instruction and access learning using a variety of methods, and proficient in English.
Major or Minor in content area required
- Demonstrates appropriate long and short-term preparation for classroom instruction
- Holds high expectations for all students and serves as a facilitator of student learning
- Organizes and uses a variety of teaching techniques, strategies, materials, and technology to maximize the learning of each child, individually and in group settings
- Assesses student progress, provides students and parents with specific feedback and uses the results to adjust instruction as needed
- Provides opportunities for academic support and challenge
Send letter of application and resume to Mrs. Pam Schumacher, Althoff Catholic High School,5401 West Main Street, Belleville, IL or to firstname.lastname@example.org