Le Club Francais d'Althoff
Le Club Francais d'Althoff The French Club helps foment interest and participation in the French culture. Regular meetings are held to organize events and activities that encourages the interest in learning about the French customs and traditions. Here is what we typically do in French Club.
Check out the French Club Blog: http://frenchalthoff.weebly.com/
- Breakfast and informational meeting (dues, t-shirt design)
- Open house
- Crepes, etc and special exhibit at the Art Museum in St. Louis
- International French Week (breakfast, movie night, tee-shirt day, poster contest)
- Gouter de Noel at the Abbey and gift exchange
- Election of new French Club officers
- Preparation of Mardi Gras event
- Mardi Gras Celebration: kings cake, decorated masks, film (the princess and the frog)
- To come: outing to the Soulard market and picnic
- Patisserie La Chouquette : "gouter" tasting with authentic French pastries
- Breakfast + petanque game (bocce ball)
*You need to be enrolled in French to belong to French Club.