A Salute to Excellence in Catholic Education
Althoff Catholic is proud to announce its 2nd bi-annual "Salute to Excellence in Catholic Education" at which we will honor St. Clair County Catholic school educators who have made the most significant impact on their students and in the Catholic community. The 2015 recipients of this salute were: Sandra Baechle, Jim Keim, Maribeth Nelson and John Rensing.
WHEN: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
WHERE: St. Clair Country Club
Please nominate a deserving St. Clair County Catholic school teacher. The criteria for nomination follow:
- · A nominee must have served as a St. Clair County Catholic educator for a minimum of 10 years. Service may be split between Catholic schools (example: 5 years at Queen of Peace, 5 years at Althoff Catholic).
- · A nominee can be a current teacher or an educator who has retired from their position.
- · A nominee must exhibit a strong commitment to the teachings and values of the Catholic faith and have a passion for educating young people in the Catholic tradition to lead successful, faith-filled lives.
- · Nominations will close at 3:30 pm CDT on Friday, August 18, 2017.
- · A teacher may be recognized posthumously.
The online nomination process for St. Clair County Catholic school educators is now open. Nominations will close at 3:30 pm CDT on Friday, August 18, 2017. Click here to navigate directly to the nomination website.