Menu
Apply Now Give Read Our Blog

Events

Events

FUNDRAISERS

Tuition and fees paid by families cover approximately 65% of the actual cost to educate each ACHS student.  To help cover the remaining 35%, the school sponsors numerous fundraisers and relies on the generosity of parents, alumni and friends of the school.

Crusader CA$H Corral:  Aug. 27 – Sep. 23, 2018

Althoff Catholic will again utilize the state-of-the-art, online raffle introduced in 2015, “Crusader CA$H Corral”.  Tickets will continue to cost $25 each. By selling their quota of SIX raffle tickets per student, families can “earn back” up to the full $150 fundraising fee per student to be charged to family tuition accounts on or about August 1.  

31st  Annual Althoff Catholic Golf Classic:  Oct. 6, 2018

Please visit althoffcatholicgolfclassic.com for information on player/team registration and/or sponsorship for the October 6 tournament to be held at the prestigious Stonewolf Golf Course.  We’d love to have you join us!!  

An Althoff Catholic Salute:  Nov. 14, 2018

NOMINATE A DESERVING ACHS ALUM TODAY!!  Our “Salute TO Distinguished Alumni and Rising Stars” dinner is scheduled for Wednesday, November 14 at St. Clair Country Club.  At this event, Althoff Catholic will honor four ACHS alums and four Rising Stars.  The online nomination process is now open and will remain so until 3:30 pm CDT on Monday,  August 20, 2018.  Please help us spread the word about the web-based nomination process.  Mark your calendar and make plans to join us in November.  

IGNITE the Future Gala:  Mar. 23, 2019

Mark your calendar and plan to join us for an evening of camaraderie and celebration on Saturday, March 23 at the Four Points by Sheraton.  Additional information will be communicated via email this fall.